To live your core values takes work. This requires you to live authentically.
Before making a decision take time to reflect on why you are considering this option. Contemplate the reasons and then decide. When you get quiet and listen to your heart you will know the answer.
Possible questions to reflect on:
- Do I want more peace and joy in my life? And if so why?
- Am I tired of living my life for everyone else?
- Does my past have too great a hold on me?
- Am I not living my potential? And if not what stops me?
- What would make me happy?
- Do I want more out of life than I’m currently living?
- Am I afraid to step-out of my comfort zone?
- Do I love me the way I know I should?
- Are doubt and fear getting in the way of me moving forward?
- Are my relationships as healthy as I’d like them to be?
- Do I ever feel like I don’t fit in with everyone else?
Three Life Changing Tools for your life toolbox. We will explore, and expand, the definition and utilization of these remarkable tools.
- Don’t let fear stop you from living your best self. Give me a call. I’m easy to talk to. Let’s chat. After we talk it will be crystal clear if we’re meant to work together.
Call or email and let’s get started.